?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Dirty Coach Fonda

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> previous 10 entries

November 6th, 2005


08:30 pm - here's the thing
if you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad.

When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
Current Music: 1, 2, 3, 4, sumpin new - coolio

(6 comments | Leave a comment)

August 16th, 2005


04:44 pm - CMJ!
I am going to CMJ! in NYC Sept. 13-17. Whose coming with me! I have no place to stay and no one to go with :(

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

August 4th, 2005


11:38 pm
Crap. I went to bed like an hour ago and still can't sleep. It is always those times I really want to sleep that I can't. I started working all day again and I think my body is protesting by faking tired all the time.

Life is good right now. Work is fine. Social life is fine. Feeling decent each day. Now some may say well that doesn't sound to good, but for me having no extreme happiness and extreme sadness is a great day. I feel like I don't have much to say and that I have little emotions right now, but that really just translates into feeling moderate, which is something that if you know me I don't do well. If you say no I say yes. If you say I can't I will.

Actionchrist just posted an awesome thing I just read about how long it takes to know that you should live somewhere or something like that....sorta where you think you belong and what your dream city is. This is a HUGE question for me. This year is all about finding that "in" broadcast job that I've been afraid to try to get because I don't think I'm tough enough and have no idea how to land a killer gig. If this doesn't happen I'm afraid I will settle on trying to find a Hall Director job which I don't want, but is so convenient. Also, do I look in S.F. or not. I didn't think it was for me all last year, but this summer changed my prospective with a feeling of "home" washing over me and new fun people I met.

I'm going to CMJ in NYC Sept 17-21. Whose coming with me!
Current Mood: anxiousanxious
Current Music: Silence of my room

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

August 2nd, 2005


12:56 am
my face blotchy red
with long thoughts of your lingering kisses
giggles galore
laughter too, from that flickering light
fillin our brain with poisoning thoughts
in bed we lay as we choose to chat or not
this is fun
this is neat
your so sweet

call me tomorrow
Current Mood: optimisticoptimistic
Current Music: silence

(Leave a comment)

July 24th, 2005


11:40 pm - a past playlist
The Hatepinks - I piss in your swimming pool
Daedelus - Drops
Busdrive - Cool Band Buzz
Prefuse 73 - We got our own way
P;ano - Light o love
The Ponys - Get black
Junior Brown - Read 'em and weep
Jason Forrest - Sperry Foil
Jucifer - Seth ( and yes I dedicated it to seth, but he wasn't listening)
Love as Laughter - Dirty Lives
Of Montreal - Everyday feels like Sunday
Nouvell Vague - Making plans for Miguel
Sterolab - You used to call me sadness
Four Tet - Smile around the face
Smog - In the pines
The quantic soul orchestra - Hold on tight
Melvins - Forgotten principles
Shimmer kids under pop association - Tones in orbit
Sleater Kinney - Jumpers
Warbler - #8
LCD Soundsystem - Daft punk is playing my song
Devo - (I can't remember)
Dee-Lite - Smile on
Gogol Bordello - Mala Vida
Kraftwerk - Man Machine
Current Mood: happyhappy
Current Music: Ani Difranco - She Says

(Leave a comment)

July 6th, 2005


01:23 am
I've got the ol' radio show to do this morning/night. I love my show/radio station, but this graveyard shift shit has got to stop. Just the thought of interrupting my sleep at 2:30am after only 2hours of sleep makes me want to scream. So tonight I have decided to stay up until my shift and I only have 1 hour to go and just want to sleep. I have even researched what I want to play. I might just have to start posting my playlist.

In other news I finally got some bbq in and fireworks so my 4th of July was complete. I actually miss Michigan during the times where I can imagine lake michigan and camping and my beautiful small shit town. It always makes me laugh that most of these holidays we celebrate we don't even know the half of it on why we are celebrating. I thought about this as I watched the kids get excited about the fireworks and wondered if their parents explained what the holiday was about and then I thought to myself that I don't remember half of my history I learned in school and if I was to have kids and they asked me a lot of questions what the hell would I know. I just can't imagine the stress of needing to come up with answers for your children.
Current Mood: sleepysleepy
Current Music: Crooked Fingers - Big Darkness

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

June 30th, 2005


12:21 am - what to say
Movies I have seen lately because I have lots of free time:

Crash
I heart Huckabees (for the second time)
Kinsey
Caterina in the city
Harry Potter (the 1st one) (for the second time)

Here is what I think about all the time......"I have no money" "I wish I had a paid DJ/Record Label/TV/Film gig." "I have no money"

This is what I wish I was doing a lot....cuddling with a boy.

This is what I've been listening to.....Har Mar SuperStar, Sleater Kinney, Death Cab for Cutie, Belle and Sebastian, Dirtbombs, Eels, The Donnas, Jeff Buckley (why wasn't I listening to this before!)

I am on the computer ten times more often now...I like this, but my eyes are hurting a lot more now...not good. I am now a proud friendster member.

xoxo..fuck you.
Current Mood: weirdweird
Current Music: david letterman on tv

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

June 19th, 2005


02:28 am - Energy
Where does my energy seem to go. I just got done watching the United Nation of Leland...and I felt this huge urge to write about it, but now I've seem to have lost the motivation to do it. That has totally been happening to me. I think part of the reason it happened tonight is that it took me and hour to get home on the bus...and the bus brings me down with the horrible driving, crazy people, shitty smells, and I wait forever because it doesn't run on schedule. I'm just gonna go to bed now.

(3 comments | Leave a comment)

June 16th, 2005


12:21 am - The Eels Show!!!
Yum I just saw the Eels for the first time. It was a wierd show because it was really mellow and done with a little string band (two stand up bass and three violin). I liked it and there was two encores. The only problem was that it was at the GAMH at they put tables on the floor were usually you stand so no matter what you were far from the stage, but the venue is pretty small so it was okay. Oh yeah and they started an hour late because of technical problems. E! is really funny. I really love them and am glad I saw them. I now want to see a rocking Eels show, but who knows when that will be.

(Leave a comment)

May 3rd, 2005


11:05 pm - I don't get it.
I get a wierd amount of wrong numbers. The worst part is the same wrong numbers keep calling me. They are very thug like male voices. I have finally started putting the numbers in my phone book as "wrong number" They also call really fucking early in the morning when I am sleeping. I have yet to get a patter down and I think there are like four or five numbers. Today, one of them called that I had in my phone book and I picked up the phone and yelled "stop calling me it is a wrong number!!!" I don't usually answer because I figure that they will get that it is the wrong number when they here my voicemail that says Candace....who they don't fucking know!!
Current Mood: okayokay
Current Music: Scout Niblett

(3 comments | Leave a comment)

> previous 10 entries
> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com